McQuearyClan

McQuearyClan....We have found that this site is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Thursday, May 04, 2006


Where Have We Been?

Reagan has the right idea. We have been away from our blogsite so long that You, too, have probably fallen asleep waiting. Actually, this picture was taken this evening. reagan did not get a nap today and just couldn't make through "Survivor". i thought he was playing with one of the other kids somewhere in the house. Anna knew where he was but I didn't. I heard him snore!, looked over to see this cute site. He has been a little congested for a couple of days. This morning his nose was running so bad with the color that says...no school today. So, we kept him home. As it turns out, he has an appointment friday with his ENT anyway for a follow-up to an ear infection. If it isn't one thing, it's another.

I finally broke down and went to the doctor myself last friday. Horrible sore throat and tingling in my ear. I was on a week of antibiotics myself. My blood pressure was good although I did get a lecture for not checking my blood sugars.

Everybody is looking forward to seeing Grandma this weekend. She is flying in from Florida on Saturday. We will pick her up at the airport in Dayton.

Well, Michael had a good day Tuesday. His boss, Congresswoman Jean Schmidt won the Primary for the 2nd District Ohio. Now a win in the general election in November means Michael has a job for another two years.

Until next time...have a great day.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Great stuff, guys. Just know that it will overtake your life. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Just playing. Glad you all have made it into the secret blog society. It really is like some sort of club. We should get t-shirts. Ooh, and decoder rings. Yeah. We just might be onto something here. Reagan looks super cute in that pic. Then again, when doesn't he look cute?

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger mooma said...

This blog stuff is really becoming a cult following of Cornerstone. I hope all you guys don't drink the kool-aid, too. Everything looks great -- although I don't have a personal blog yet, I guess I will just have to live vicariously through all of you -- Sheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home