McQuearyClan

McQuearyClan....We have found that this site is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Thursday, May 11, 2006


Jon hasn't posted for days so I am going to give it a try. As many of you know I (anna) had a close (very very close) encounter with a large branch while pruning the trees in our backyard. I now have beautiful purple racoon eyes. The good news is I don't have to apply mascara or eye shadow. Bad news is that our mothers day out mom came in to take class pictures today. I could'nt find any white out. Word of wisdom, ladies get your husbands to do the heavy duty yard work or hire someone and charge it to your husband. Well onto more fun and exciting news. Logan and Devin are going to sing with the Ovation choir at the Reds game Friday night. They will sing the National Anthem. I do hope it stops raining long enough to play a game. But who cares the most important part of the game is the choir with My boys singing. Reagan went to Parkys Farm on Monday with his preschool class. Mom and Dad went with him. He really liked the goats. He was in the pen with them and kept petting them saying Oh Boy!!! Oh Boy!! Two of the big goats knocked him down but he kept saying Oh Boy!!Oh Boy!! He wanted to take one home. We had lots of fun. Of course, any smart loving parent would have a camera to take pictures but sorry not us as usual we forgot the camera. DUH!! Well Good bye and God Bless. Gotta go it is Survivor night.

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger mooma said...

Hey Anna, I like the idea about charging our husbands for the duties that we have to pay someone else for -- I don't think my calculator goes up that high. Tell the boys to have a great time at the game. As far as it being Surivor night -- isn't always SURVIVOR night/day/afternoon/time in the McQueary clan household? Sheryl

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Look on the bright side Anna. With those sunglasses on, you could totally pull a Mike Smock (zzzzzz) during Jeremy's sermon on Sunday. Wish I could do that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home