McQuearyClan

McQuearyClan....We have found that this site is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

What Do You Do When....?

What Do You Do When....

There is no Football to watch on a Sunday afternoon. No NASCAR to watch...you've already seen every DVD or VHS you own. You've played, to date, over 700 games of Spider Solitaire and it is about 20 degrees outside with wind chill in the single digits.



Well, Reagan had a suggestion. Now, I was a little bit apprehensive of trying such a radical idea. I mean, the effort it would take just to begin this activity was overwhelming. It took some convincing but I went along with his idea. Frankly, I didn't get much encouragement from the other members of the family. In the face of such opposition, I tried it. I have to tell you, I liked it. I enjoyed it so much that I, with Reagan, remained active in this strange new past time for a couple of hours.



I probably would not have shared with anyone the fact that I participated in this enterprise. It's just that...well...Anna took this picture. I have to admit, I like this thing called naps!



2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger RCO Banks said...

Man, I wish Olivia liked to play that game.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Mike&Michele said...

awwww how sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home