McQuearyClan

McQuearyClan....We have found that this site is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Insight From Reagan

Anna and Jenna went to Katie's Bridal Shower a week ago. Katie and Michael are getting married in July. Anyway, while the girls were having lunch and spending time with Katie, the boys had an afternoon out. We shared pictures of the Loveland Castle earlier. After we left there, we went up to visit my Dad's grave in Mason. We brushed off the grass from a recent lawn mowing a fixed a flag near the headstone next to Dad's.



A bird caught Reagan's attention and he took off after it...followed by Logan taking off after Reagan and Devin and I taking off after them. Anyway, we were out in the field and I said we needed to go back up to see Grandpa. To get Reagan's attention toward where we wanted to return, ultimately the car, I said "where's Grandpa ?"

Now, I don't know if he has picked up on the conversations between Anna and I and the older kids about death and Heaven, or what. But, in the wisdom of a child...Reagan answered my question, "where's Grandpa",by pointing to heaven. Isn't this a great picture? I just needed to share it with you.


2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Jeremy and Jessica said...

Wow - that's beautiful!

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks guys for visiting Grandpa! I sure hope I can visit his grave soon too. Your blog is really cool-the kids are getting so big!
Love, Aunt Terri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home