McQuearyClan

McQuearyClan....We have found that this site is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I guess this time they meant it.

OK...so they were right this time. We got a little snow when they said we would. The kids had an early dismissal from school. It took me 90 minutes to get home from Fairfield, a trip that should take about 20. Anna had already shoveled the sidewalk twice by the time I came home. As you can see from the picture, she enjoyed it so much, she went out and did it again. The kids just went to bed about 15 minutes ago. Anna was just watching TV and she looked over at me and said, Shhhhhhhh! I said what? She said "Don't say anything to the kids, they just announced that there will be no school tomorrow".

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger RCO Banks said...

"Way to go Anna, Way to Go"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home