McQuearyClan

McQuearyClan....We have found that this site is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Have You Seen This Child

Have You Seen This Child



This is the last known photos of the desperado Logan, aka...Long Hair Logan. It is believed that he has changed his appearance...and on the run. If you have any information that would lead to the capture of this wanted young man, please post a comment. A reward would have been offered but it seems to have gone missing as well. Thank you.

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger RCO Banks said...

I love the new look! Man, he looks older.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Jeremy said...

You guys put too much thought into that one! HA!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Justin and Bethany said...

Funny stuff. I actually kind of liked the long hair, but that could be because I'm growing my hair long at this very moment. Oh, my gosh. I think it just grew again. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home