McQuearyClan

McQuearyClan....We have found that this site is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome To HomeTech Safety Solutions

Welcome To HomeTech Safety Solutions

This is a few shots from Jon's new office. After weeks of looking into this business over the summer, Jon and his partner Jason aquired a dealership from DeTech Firesense Technologies out of Milwakee, WI. Following training there in September and in a regional training office in Kentucky in October, they opened this Cincinnati office in November.

Please keep us in your prayers as we begin hiring for the Cincinnati, OH, Greenville, SC and Albany, NY markets.












3 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I just did a google search on DeTech Firesense Technologies and ran across your blog today. Well we have a couple things in common once I started viewing your blog that I thought I would share with you.
First of all, I started working with a DeTech dealership here in Louisville Kentucky 2 months ago and I love it. My wife and I protected our home with what DeTech had to offer and I decided that I wanted to help friends and family as well as others in our community with this home fire problem that is going on. So I signed on with Mike and Donna Hanke who own the dealership here in Louisville Kentucky.
I've been working full time with DeTech since I started 2 months ago and I love every bit of it. Even the lead generation! Ha! I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, you know, boxes at businesses and such... So how is your husbands DeTech business been going over the past year? I hope well!

The other thing we have in common is that my wife Shannon and I also have a Child with Down syndrome. Gabi is going to turn 9 years old on November 1. As a matter of fact our Buddy Walk is this coming Saturday. I love those walks!
I am also a blogger but I blog about sports. Yuck for most woman and yippie for most men... Lol! Yeah, I'm what you call a sports fanatic or junkie. Well I hope the DeTech business is successful and your family is beautiful.
My wife Shannon has already sent you a comment so you can check out our family on her blog.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home