McQuearyClan

McQuearyClan....We have found that this site is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Welcome Back




I hope I can remember how to post on this blog...it has been so long. In fact, I couldn't remember our password. Summer is in full swing. We are heading out to watch Fourth of July Fireworks in a few minutes. We would like to wish you all a happy Independence Day!




I wanted to post a few recent pictures. I am going to try to post at least a couple times a week.



On Memorial Day Jenna and Anna Marched in the Parade in Cleves representing American heritage Girls. Anna and Tracey Pennington are co-leading a new Troop at Whitewater Crossing Christian Church. After the parade and ceremony at the cemetery, we visited President Wm Henry Harrison's Memorial. I have never been there when it was open for the public to enter the tomb. Jenna added a flag.

Gotta go...heading out to the fireworks!!! More later!

4 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About time we got an update on you all. Did you fall off the planet for a while? I was happy to talk to you on the phone the other night. Have to do that more often. Jill

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys back. I was about to remove you from my blogs to read list :-). Hope to catch you guys next time we're in!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger RCO Banks said...

Oh My Goodness. It's about time

Chrissy

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree your idea ! very nice blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home